Rava Payasam or sooji kheer is one of the easiest payasam which you can make when you have sudden guests at home. I feel anything with rava makes life easier when we are not prepared what to cook or feel lazy to prepare 😜. I wanted to click some sweet recipe with my new camera and I was thinking so many recipes and finally end up with this easy dessert Rava Payasam.
Rava Payasam Recipe
2. Start frying the rava ( 3 to 4 min in low flame ) and keep it aside. (Do not over fry, as it may turn the rava to brown colour and payasam does not look good ).
5. Make the flame to low and add the roasted rava little by little.
7. Allow the payasam to boil for a min and switch off the stove.
8. Delicious and easy Rava Payasam is ready to be served.
1. Rava Payasam tends to thicken, when it cools down, so you can add some milk to make it to thin consistency.
2. Instead of milk, you can add condensed milk and make it rich. But reduce the sugar quantity, accordingly.