|Home made Almond Saffron Mix|
Some Badam / Almond Recipes to view in this blog
Almond Carrot Juice
Dates Almond Milk
Oats Almond Cookies
Home Made Kesar Badam Mix Powder
Total Time: 45 min | Serves: 6
2. Add boiling water to the almonds and wait for 3 min. Immediately transfer it to the filter and show it in running water.
3. Now peel off the skin and spread ii in a cotton cloth and leave it until all moisture goes off. ( keep under fan for faster drying). Chop them into small pieces. Chop the cashews too.
4. Dry fry them in a pan, until they become crunchier or till they become slight brown colour. Allow to cool down.
5. Dry the cashews until light brown and cool down. Fry the cardamom and saffron also. Do not over fry saffron as they become black.
6. Now add the fried contents to a food processor and grind in medium speed. Stop after a minute and add the sugar.
7. Grind till you get a fine powder. Do not over grind, as the almonds releases oil.
8. Store it in a air tight container and keep in fridge for more self life.